Pages

My PageVeiws

Wednesday 18 April 2012

My AWSHUM Friends

So This Part Of My Blog Is About My Most Awshumest In The Awshum Land Of Awshum Friends :)























xX Kit-Kat Xx :

xX Kit-Kat Xx Is My Bestest Friend In The Best Land Of Best, She's Lovely, Kind, Beautiful (IN REAL TOO!! )  She's The Closest Person I've Ever Felt About Someone On Moviestarplanet :)


Kelsey99 :
Kelsey99 And Me Have Been Friends On Moviestarplanet For Donkey Years! We Stopped Talking For A Bit But Now We're Back To Normal And As Better Then Evaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! She Is Another One Of My Bestest Friends In The Best Land Of Best


lottie89115
Me And lottie89115 Haven't Known Eachother For Too Long (Or We Just Didn't Speak) But Something Brought Us Together, She Is Now My Blog Manager And She Is One Of My Bestest Friends In The- You Know What's Coming Next, Ohh Well I'll Still Finish It Off! She Is One Of My Bestest Friends The Best Land Of Best :)


By: .:Toni:.








No comments:

Post a Comment